The health and safety of our guests, players and staff is of utmost importance. We are closely monitoring the evolving COVID-19 recommendations from local, state, and national officials and have implemented the following measures in line with the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Minnesota Department of Health:
- Training for all staff on established health and safety procedures
- Defined procedures for frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas
- Easy access to hand washing facilities and hand sanitizers for guests, players and staff
- Frequent cleaning and monitoring of all high-touch areas before, during, and after events
- Sanitation procedures for the entire venue after each use
- Requesting guests, players and staff to stay home if they are feeling ill
- Requiring guests, players, media and staff to wear a face covering
- Wild players and staff will follow the health and safety guidelines set forth by the NHL’s Return to Play Plan.
Please see the COVID Notification plan for the most current regulations in effect.
What TRIA Rink is doing to ensure a safe and clean facility:
- Enhanced sanitization of touch points. (Handrails, door knobs, restrooms, etc.)
- Locker room sanitization between each group.
- Hand sanitizer stations located throughout the facility.
- Touch free entrance doors, hand wash sinks, restroom facilities, paper towel dispensers, water bottle fillers, soap dispensers.
- Drinking fountains will be out of service during this time. No touch bottle fillers are still active.
- Enhanced locker room air flows and air exchange in all areas of the facility.
- Full facility sanitization at the end of the day.