The health and safety of our guests, players and staff is of utmost importance. We are closely monitoring the evolving COVID-19 recommendations from local, state, and national officials and have implemented the following measures in line with the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Minnesota Department of Health:
- Training for all staff on established health and safety procedures
- Defined procedures for frequent cleaning and disinfection of targeted areas
- Easy access to hand washing facilities and hand sanitizers for guests, players and staff
- Frequent cleaning and monitoring of all high-touch areas before, during, and after events
- Sanitation procedures for the entire venue after each use
- Requesting guests, players and staff to stay home if they are feeling ill
- Requiring guests, players, media and staff to wear a face covering
- Wild players and staff will follow the health and safety guidelines set forth by the NHL’s Return to Play Plan.
TRIA Rink Covid-19 User Guidelines
- All users will need to provide their organizations Covid-19 plan to ensure they are safeguarding the health and safety of each of their users and facility staff to ensure no one is ill or symptomatic entering the facility.
- Each participant to complete a health survey prior to arrival.
- Must describe how users are to ensure and comply with social distancing restrictions while in the facility.
- Proper notification to users and facility of anyone testing positive in your group.
- Names and contact information of all visiting the facility during your reservation for proper contact tracing.
Facility Mandated Policies
- Each person entering the facility will be required to wear a face covering except while on the ice.
- Users may have to come to the rink dressed to ensure limited time exposure within the facility. Locker room capacities are reduced to ensure distancing.
- There will be a limited amount of time prior to and following the start and end of the ice time and must exit the facility within that time frame in order to allow the next group to enter the facility. Time limits may vary and to be communicated. Time allowed within the facility will be 15-20 minutes prior and following your ice time.
- No spitting on players benches to prevent the spread of germs.
What TRIA Rink is doing to ensure a safe and clean facility:
- Enhanced sanitization of touch points. (Handrails, door knobs, restrooms, etc.)
- Locker room sanitization between each group.
- Hand sanitizer stations located throughout the facility.
- Touch free entrance doors, hand wash sinks, restroom facilities, paper towel dispensers, water bottle fillers, soap dispensers.
- Drinking fountains will be out of service during this time. No touch bottle fillers are still active.
- Enhanced locker room air flows and air exchange in all areas of the facility.
- Full facility sanitization at the end of the day.